Father’s Day brings to mind one of the most memorable and sentimental moments of every wedding reception, the Father-Daughter dance.
Choosing the right song to dance to with your Dad, is another way to honor and include your other special guy on your big day.
We have seen many heartwarming dances between Brides and their Fathers, including formal songs, and even some choreographed routines.
Choosing a song that has significance and meaning to the both of you is a great way to display both your personality and relationship to each other.
We have compiled a list of some of our favorite Father-Daughter dance songs that we have seen during our Wedding Receptions at Lesner Inn. We hope you see some of your favorites on here too!
- My Girl – The Temptations
- I Loved Her First – Heartland
- Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle
- Forever Young – Rod Stewart
- You Are So Beautiful – Joe Cocker
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
- Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion
- Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
Happy Father’s Day to all the great Dads!! 🙂