- You will save money. February is typically considered an “off-peak” winter month, so all your vendors will lower their costs.
- For those of you who are awful with remembering anniversaries, you’ll never forget this one!
- You’ll give your single friends an excuse not to be lonely on this day. & your married friends another reason to celebrate the holiday.
- What’s more romantic than the breathtaking & intimate view of The Lynnhaven River that Lesner Inn has to offer?
- Decorations will be easy to tie in given the holiday.
- Famous romantic couples as table numbers? Ok ok… you see where I am going with this.
- You could fan sparks between your guests and include some aphrodisiacs in your menu, like an oyster bar!
- Who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries???
- RED Velvet cake!
- Last but not least, your wedding COULD look like the pictures in this blog post… Pictures from one of Lesner Inn’s favorite February weddings ❤ // Lyndy & Kenny, February 2014 // Echard Wheeler Photography
While Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year to get married in Las Vegas, you should cherish your wedding ceremony & celebration and throw a big party that no one will ever forget.